Games tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games tonight?

I get out of work at 11pm EST and was wondering if anyone wanted to play some COH? Team games or 1v1.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Games tonight?

i would but thats too late for my blood. i gotta get up for work at 4 am est. prolly this weekend though

Comment

I can't tonight, but that's my normal log on time (8-9 p.m. PDT or 11-12 p.m. EDT). Let me know when you want to play some other night. I'm usually on Teamspeak on either the 33rd channel or COH. Come and get me anytime you want to play.

Comment

Ill be up for friday night, probably more on the late side, like midnight eastern time.

Comment

Hi, i just joined TG and i'm hoping to get some games with people more interested in community then crazy micro skill. I'm an ok player.

I play at night usually eastern time. 8 -> 11pm. I'll be sitting on teamspeak and see if other people join up. Looking forward to some good games.

Comment

Nice! Welcome dommafia!
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed