Just got it :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got it :)

Yep, I picked it up yesterday and I love it. Even though it lags on me on low settings, that should change when my long-overdue graphics card finds it's way home. I haven't tried playing online yet, but I went through the tutorials and the first 2 campaign missions.

Re: Just got it :)

Welcome to the club. I'm going to try to beat the game before doing any serious MP. I hate getting my butt handed to me in RTS games!
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
      Welcome to the club. I'm going to try to beat the game before doing any serious MP. I hate getting my butt handed to me in RTS games!
      me too... I have it and love it but will progress through the sp missions. I'm way to slow right now to team up with anyone and NOT expect them to say...dude...speed it up...

One mission's goal was to take the hill in under an hour...took me like 2 1/2
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Me too grunt. Most of the single player special objectives are just ridiculous. For the campagin i much prefer to go slow and just enjoy it. For multiplayer though, ya do have to think quickly. Its easier to do that against another person though for some reason.

If you want to get good at multiplayer i highly suggest watching replays from gamereplays.org. Learn from the best.

Comment

I've been bouncing back and forth between the campaign and the multiplayer. I finished the campaign on normal last night with all of the medals. With a little mp experience, the goals in the campaign are not all that hard, though some of them are nearly impossible to do until you have scouted the mission once.

I love the flexibility of the missions. If the objective tells you to approach from both sides, you can focus on one. If it tells you to go up the middle, you can go up the side.
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X