Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.4 Released

General Fixes

- Both Ranked and Custom games now default to random starting locations.

- The in-game server status URL now points to http://www.relicrank.com

- Fixed a bug pertaining to unranked matches counting as Ranked matches.

- New performance and lag indicators have been added to the Online UI.

- A new loading screen has been added which incorporates player names, ranks and loading bars.

Gameplay

- Light Vehicles can no longer be blocked by Allied Barbed Wire and Sand Bags

- Light and Medium Vehicles can no longer crush Axis Tank Traps.

- Fixed bug where Allied AT Guns could destroy Axis Flak 88s in a single registered hit, regardless of the Flak 88's health.

- Fixed issue where all unfinished defensive structures did not take more damage from all weapons.

- Fixed bug where the Axis Halftrack Flammenwerfer upgrade cost fuel. This was an attribute data error.

- Allied and Axis Snipers can once again kill each other with single registered hits.

- Improved Sherman Crocodile damage against infantry units not in cover.

-----------------------
    Hooray!
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Re: Patch 1.4 Released

After reviewing more closely what's been done. I hope this isn't all. If it is, these developers are ultra slow.
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Woo! That's a good step forward. I'm assuming they have been slightly slowed down by the realization that they need to properly test their patches.
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Anyone have a download link? Their official forums is the only place i could find one, but it was bittorrent and those things are scary.

Comment

I downloaded it from the servers when I tried to login. It's only 5mb.

Comment

I coulda done that if they had made it slightly more difficult.

Comment

www.planetcoh.com
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by fldash View Post
                After reviewing more closely what's been done. I hope this isn't all. If it is, these developers are ultra slow.
                I'm sure they stopped adding features in this patch to get the Tank Trap bug fix out.
                flux
                [tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...