Revenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge

Our ridiculous 4v4 loss last night gave me CoH nightmares. I'm not kidding. I woke up in the night, playing through that stupid game in my head.

So let's correct that, shall we? The next opponent in 4v4 must be destroyed in sickening fashion. I am looking for teammates for 4v4 axis side tonight.

Don't EVER let me say stupid things like "I'm just gonna build snipers and walking stukas" again. The ONLY time that is appropriate is when it is obvious all across the map that you are already dominating the game.

That is all... ;)
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: Revenge

I'm game. I just got smashed in a 2v2 and I want some revenge.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

ARGH! Sorry I wasn't around last night, I had something else family related come up. Anyway, I just have to vent again. The reason I lost the first 2 vs 2 game was that my teammate never got past building a WSC. I'm not sure if he dropped or if he just didn't know how to build a motor pool, but I carried us as far as we could.

Then, this afternoon I try another 2v2 on the same map (vire), and my teammate dropps RIGHT at the beginning. I actually lasted about 25 minutes against the two guys I was facing before they finally overran me with Panthers. I actually produced more vehicles than either of them and captured more territory then almost both of them combined. Pretty amazing for a 1 vs. 2, since I'm a noobie and all.

I need to link up with one of you guys for a game!!

Comment

Ya, I didn't have anyone to play with for most of last night. It was probably a good thing because I was VERY tired. Instead, I got on PoE and went about 3-20 before accepting that I was in no condition to play anything.

I am still looking for revenge. I will be online tonight at some point.

Comment

On TS right now, anyone who might want to get a match or two in.

:D

Comment

I still want my revenge, but I've been too tired/busy this week. The only CoH I played was yesterday when I smacked down an expert CPU. I finally learned how to use Grenadiers so that Santa won't mock me (for that) anymore.

Comment

I'd really like to get together with everyone for a 4v4 slaughter of some non-TG'ers. ;)
              It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Well we usually group up in the TS channel. I'll be on for at least a little while tonight. Barring that, I have you on my Contacts list in the game. The game will be 4v4 Axis side, and the map with the 2 fuel points in the middle. ;)

Santa hasn't been too happy with his machine's performance in 4v4 maps, so he might not be in for this.

Comment

How do you add contacts in game? I've had a few people add me, but I'm clueless as to how to look up other users and add them to contacts.

I'll be on TS as well tonight, but I'll probably only have time for one match. It depends on what time I get home from work.

Comment

The easy way is to click on the person's name in chat or in the game startup window.

If they aren't online, or you don't know where they are, you can do it in the chat window by typing:
                    /addfriend <nick>

This will put them on your "Pending" list until they respond.

I added everyone who posted their nick, but half of them have never joined the game to respond. I get the feeling lots of people bought this game and played it once.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X