I'm on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on

This is the official I'm on thread. If you're looking to play CoH w/ others not on your x-fire list post.

I'm on now, since I'm sick and can't sleep.

Re: I'm on

If your sick and cant sleep that means your not drinking enough!

We need another TG BayArea pub crawl to set you straight.

Sarcoma
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Eversince that 1.5 came out i havnt played in a while, and havnt been as good yet so i dont know. But did you get NorCal from that imperial guard regiment?
      |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
      100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

I haven't played in a bit... I went through a little stint a few weeks ago playing online, but I SUUUCKED. Badly out of practice.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

yeah addme on xfire, vegaboner but yeah lets play now and then... and I have been sucking lately as well..

Comment

I suggest you all not be shy and hop back on the saddle. Expansion is coming soon. Just going to be pure RTS digital goodness. We have friendly pick up games if there are enough of us semi-frequently, or we brave the non-ranked servers. IMI50 and I have been practicing together lately, trying to learn good 2v2 strategies to implement on the non-ranked servers. It would be cool if we get more regulars on to practice with and learn what works or doesn't.

I'm planning to be on around 9:00 p.m. PST. Hope to see some of you on. It's hard to compete with the release of POE2 1.7, but look me up on TS if your planning to take a break from that tactical madness (great game btw).

Edit: Your absolutely right Sarcoma, I was dehydrated. Sarcoma is TG's official health advisor. And you're also right about the need to have another Bay Area excursion. That 1st drunken fest aged me by at least 2 years. I haven't been able to go to Hooters again without thinking of Snail dancing around, wriggling paper towels on his chest. Next time, we need to get Marstien on the stage.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, I won my first match back:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/company...tml#post756054

I really need to start setting aside some time to start playing again. Too much going on in my life right now, but things are starting to settle down a little.

Comment

I know what you mean about PoE2 1.7 stealing time, I've been playing that non-stop for the past couple of days. Still, I'd love to get some more CoH time in, if ya'll are down for it. Maybe we can get some new recruits to try it out here.
                playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
                I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
                  Thanks for the encouragement, I won my first match back:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/company...tml#post756054

I really need to start setting aside some time to start playing again. Too much going on in my life right now, but things are starting to settle down a little.
                  Woot!! Nice round Evo! Like 50, I've mostly been playing Poe since the update was released. But, I played a little last night and I'm planning to play more sometime this week.

Edit: Evo, the commentary was hilarious! The truth (or was it jedi mind tricks) worked on your oppenent. After you controlled half the board he just quit! Got to take a win when you can get I always say.
                  Last edited by NorCalRoach; 07-24-2007, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Yup. I think he was just getting discouraged because I had him pinned into his base on the bottom side, and instead of trying to go for a flank around the top he just kept pushing me there. The croc was destroying his T2 units though. I'm sure that straffing run in the north that took out like, 3 of his squads got on his nerves too. :)

Comment

I'm on, it's 3:45 EDT.
                      playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
                      I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

in TS channel from 7:22 pm Central.. until I get tired or get mad.. whichever happens first.

Comment

On at 7pm EST til who knows. In TS.

Comment

Lets get a game tonight vs Ai or humans... August 2nd, maybe late evening 8 to 11pm EST

Comment

I might get on tonight around 8-9ish if someone wants to play 2 or 3 v whatever. I'll be in TS.
                              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X