No announcement yet.

OF Public Beta Aug. 29

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OF Public Beta Aug. 29

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: OF Public Beta Aug. 29

God that new patch better fix all the connection issues. I still can't get a game.

I managed to get one in with the most recent patch thus far.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Re: OF Public Beta Aug. 29

Do you have to be a fileplanet subscriber or just have a free account to play the beta? BTW, the Relic site says that the Beta starts tomorrow, the 30th.
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed