Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFCL COH League

Hey Guys,

Saw this posted in the 2142 forums and figured no one in COH read it (why would you if it was in 2142 and not COH).

BFCL is proud to present it's first Company of Heroes tournament! Check the Member Lounge fourm for more info.

BFCL is also very pleased to announce that our ladder competitions are now opening and several are ready for action. Briefly put, the ladders are designed with the following parameters.
    ---The ladders are meant for small unit competitions, i.e. less than 5v5.
    ---The ladders are open to any team, unlike the league entry process. However, ladder competition rules still reflect the ideals of sportsmanship and mature game play that BFCL is founded upon.
    ---The ladders are also a testing ground for new games. For example, TF2 seems to have a lot of buzz right now... It's up to league members to push for games they would like to see competitions developed for so post up if you're ready to take the challenge!
    BFCL is set up in partnership with TG. If your interested, create a team and look at www.BFCL.info for more information on their Ladders.

Lucky Shot
    Last edited by Lucky Shot; 11-04-2007, 01:15 PM.

Re: BFCL COH League

Website won't load for me for some reason.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Bah, looks like the site is down currently. It was working this morning so I imagine it's a temporary outage.

Lucky Shot

Comment

It's back up now.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Lucky. Anyone interested in getting a team to compete? I might be, if we get others.

Comment

I might be but I would just as soon play on CAL.

No offense meant mind you, just stating my opinion.

Comment

Play w/ the best, learn from the best. That's my motto. That's also why I like playing with you, Freeno, Evo, Tempest, Zarfax, and IMI-50 when we do play. We've won more games than lost. I think we can compete. If we lose, so what. Do what I do and blame IMI-50's connection problems and drop out when the going gets tough. ;)

Comment

Hey, it's not my fault! I only started lagging real bad since this new patch, I swear!
                playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
                I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

LOL.

Lucky, am I reading it correctly that only 8 teams will compete? How will you narrow the field to 8? Because if word of this tourney gets out to the wider CoH population, quite a few people will want in. Any prizes?

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
                    LOL.

Lucky, am I reading it correctly that only 8 teams will compete? How will you narrow the field to 8? Because if word of this tourney gets out to the wider CoH population, quite a few people will want in. Any prizes?
                    BFCL is a relaxed league. There won't be prizes, there won't be hundreds of people banging down their door. It's the neighborhood bowling league of video games. You will have good gameplay, good sportsmanship, although you will have some guys who don't show up and ask to reschedule from time to time. As to the rest of the questions, frankly I don't know as I haven't read the rules or requirements. Just figured I would let you guys know about the opportunity.

Lucky Shot
                    Last edited by Apophis; 11-13-2007, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Much appreciated, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on the website to see when more details are posted.

Comment

Keep us in the loop, in case something comes up and we miss it. I might be interested.

Comment

I'll be interested too, if I can get CoH to stop lagging and crapping out on me. Stupid patch.
                          playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
                          I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

I'd be interested too. I haven't ever played with you CoH TG guys before, but I would consider myself a veteran player. I'm alright with all sides, but I'm best with allied armor and blitzkrieg.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Would you say you are the Erwin Rommel of tanking? ;)

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X