My COH Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My COH Video

We've had some good matches this last week with Tempus, Twistedfirestarter, SgtYork, Morganan, Lord Zarfax, myself and bobik. Coh isn't dead, in fact these recent matches inspired me to finish a video project I started a few weeks ago. Its definitely amatuer; I was messing with my video software for the first time. Hope you like it and I hope to get those of you who put the game down back. Enjoy:
    [media]http://www.33rdroughnecks.org/space/norcal/videos/cohfinal.wmv[/media]

Re: My COH Video

So, you've shown that I suck now because I haven't played in a couple months? Bravo old boy, bravo. Hey, remember the 8 straight 1v1 games you lost to me in a row? Why don't you put that up? You could call it "The night I was violated."
    playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
    I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

It really did feel like the Matrix when the Falls showed up and owned everything.

Great job with the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by IMI-50AE View Post
        So, you've shown that I suck now because I haven't played in a couple months? Bravo old boy, bravo. Hey, remember the 8 straight 1v1 games you lost to me in a row? Why don't you put that up? You could call it "The night I was violated."
        ROFL...It's true..IMI-50 did beat me many games consecutively. Glad you like the video. Let me know if you have problems playing it. First time I linked a video as well. I think all you have to do is click the link and then click the movie box, then press play.

Comment

Nicely done video. Makes me want to play now :)

Comment

Cool, nice job. IMI can't be too happy though. :)
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

not bad, what did you use for making the video

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zarfax View Post
                not bad, what did you use for making the video
                I used Studio 11 for editing the video and fraps to capture the footage. It was fun to make.

Comment

I really enjoyed watching that. Even though I am not a huge fan of RTS games, that movie made them seem REALLY cool. Well done:)

Dirt

p.s. Any buddy who pwns IMI is cool in my book;)
                  "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Oh you're so getting teabagged for that Dirtboy.

:row__572:
                    playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
                    I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X