Return of Santa to CoH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of Santa to CoH?

Did my eyes decieve me this holiday season? Did I spot Santa playing Opposing Fronts these past few days? Our in house CoH veteran has taken a noticable leave of absense for the last several months, is he going to make a come back?

I've been having good games with Freeno, Morganan, BobiK, Tempus, TwistedFireStarter, Zarfax as well as IMI-50 this last couple of weeks. Hope to see you on the board again Santa.

Re: Return of Santa to CoH?

Now that my wedding is done with, I'll be on more often too.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

'Bout damn time :)

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
        Now that my wedding is done with, I'll be on more often too.
        I dunno Evo...you might want to check the fine print on your wedding certificate. You've got a 3 year probation period. After that you're golden. She'll come to the realization that she's stuck with you for better or worse by then :). Just kidding. Congratulations by the way.

Comment

LOL, thanks. Now that she's hooked on Guitar Hero, I have some solid gaming time to capitalize on. :)
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Yep...Santa's back. Had a decent game tonight with him, Freeno and IMI-50 on the 4v4 Montargis Region map. It was laggy as heck at times but we pulled out the win. Santa and Freeno were at the wings with IMI-50 and myself hunkering down in the middle. It was a good win...if not too easy.

Comment

Yeah, did it seem as though it got a bit more difficult as we neared their bases? Like a wild animal that fights more viciously when its cornered. Still, that was fun.

Of course, Santa couldn't get on TS, so NorCal resorted to insults via chat. Good one there Roachie, good one.
              playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
              I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...