CoH Match Up Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoH Match Up Night

Relatively short notice, but come one come all. Meet up this Thursday night for some CoH match ups. The format will be simple, depending on how many people show up we can have a couple of friendly rounds, team up and go against players on the relic server, or show newer players (and/or older players) some good tips while practicing against the computer.

When: Thursday, Jan. 24th
    Time: 8:30 p.m. eastern

Relic currently has a beta for team matches. This is a good opportunity for us to see who is still playing and possibly team up for team matches or just get together and have a couple of friendly rounds.

Re: CoH Match Up Night

I will be there. C'mon guys, this game is 10x more fun when playing with people you know on TS!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I'll show up with my overpowered Brit's.

Comment

I am trying to sell my Jeep and I have to show it to a few people tonight. If I'm not out too late doing that, I'll probably be able to get on.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

How many is already showing 4? If not could be for reserves.. but I'm still disappointed about the lag and things

Comment

a lot of the lag issues are easily solved...

A few tips:

Turn sound quality down to medium. I saw a noticable difference in lag-out's once i turned my sound down.
            If you get either a synch error or any type of random disconnect in-game, close out coh and re-start it. The servers relic uses for their online games are very touchy, once you get out of synch, you will never get back in synch until you close and reopen the game and connect to their servers again.
            Never play 4v4's unless you KNOW everyone has a good computer, the same can be said for 3v3's to a lesser extent. 4x more strain on your system in a 4v4 then a 1v1 and 3x more in a 3v3, 1 slow computer will ruin the game for everyone else. Avoid them in most cases and especially in random games.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by VegaBond View Post
              How many is already showing 4? If not could be for reserves.. but I'm still disappointed about the lag and things
              Stop on by Vegabond. We could play a friendly 2v2 or figure something else out. Hoping more will pop on if they see us in the channel.

If anything, we could help tweak your lag settings (good tips from Morganan btw). Other thing to consider is if your running vista you could try switching to DX9 instead of DX10 if you have a card running that. It made a huge difference in my performance.

Comment

Arggh...I'll be a few minutes late tonight.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X