COH Unused Keys...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COH Unused Keys...

If anyone has unused COH/OF keys and wants to sell them. I'd love to buy them. As you know I run a modification for it and I'd like to be able to give some keys away, plus I have friends who have illegit copies and I would like them to get official so they can actually play the mod.

Thanks!

Also, come on guys, EIR is right up TG's ally. I can't believe that you haven't tried it. Think COH, but without the macro, just the micro. Turns it into something like Total War where all your troops are pre-purchased.
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Re: COH Unused Keys...

link?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

www.europeinruins.com
      It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

I was thinking of trading mines away, I don't feel like playing COH anymore if someone was looking to buy the game with account.. But I think theres a trading forum

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X