Active Players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Players?

I just bought the Gold version of this game and since there doesnt seem to be alot of action on the forums I was wondering who, if any, are still actively playing CoH?

Re: Active Players?

Me! When the COD4 server isnt full i go on and play some COH, im a total noob. Also Liquid Watch plays quite actively, unlocks_are_emo does. Thats about it really.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I play from time to time. It's just difficult for me lately to be able to commit an hour to get a good game in.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I play. But I don't have opposing fronts or whatever. Just basic. I'm not very good either, but do love the game.

look me up, but I don't think it'll let me play against the gold version.

Jusb1734 is my relic account.
        Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

I have returned to CoH. I have both OF and vanilla.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I play Company of Heroes. I was playing pretty actively earlier this month, and then got back to Project Reality. I'll gladly play any time though.

Comment

I stopped playing but I still follow the game and watch replays. I can probably answer nearly any question you have about it.
              |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I play coh often if you want a good realsim mod that is fun at the same time than get the true war mod look for it on company of heroes files
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

yeah, u can play with me,joe(NoOb) or unlocks. just give us ur xfire so we can add u and play coh sometime

Comment

my xfire is socomseal93
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Would but I have the standard version and it's not letting me update to the newest patch so I can't even play it online.. I'll try and fix it sometime soon, otherwise inactive.
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I am starting to play again with the recent patches.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                          I am starting to play again with the recent patches.
                          I'm itching to get back in this game. I''ve taken an indefinite break from computer gaming since April mainly because of my addicition to this game. This game is so fascinating to me that it was indeed bad for my health lol. The strategy, the graphics, the sound, the excitement, and the teamwork was like a drug to me. Post some After Action Reports. If I can't play then at least I can live vicariously through you guys.

Edit:
                          I loved the changes that came with the latest patch!

Comment

New maps should be introduced to the beta patch session sometime soon, so get it if you haven't yet.
                            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I rarely play it, but if you wanna play sometime, PM me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X