Boy Howdy, I did not see that coming.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Howdy, I did not see that coming.

In a campaign game I called in an air recon for the first time, only to see it shot down immediately by a flak canon. Before I could even mourn the death of the brave aeronauts, the flaming fuselage crashed into a nearby building, leveling it and killing the Axis MG team inside. All I could think was 'Cruise missle - Fifty Munitions'.

Any other things that really threw you for a loop?

Re: Boy Howdy, I did not see that coming.

One of the things I love about CoH is all those "WHOA!" moments. I've had my recon or strafe plane shot down plenty of times only to land on an axis unit and annihilate it (and have it happen to me). I think I saw a replay quite a while ago in a multiplayer game where the US player kept sending recon planes at the PE base, which would get shot down by the Flaks and damage buildings and units there.

I also love having my M10 go out of control and run through a full squad of Grenadiers before dying.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post

I also love having my M10 go out of control and run through a full squad of Grenadiers before dying.
      Oh I hate it when that happens! I always have tanks run amok through minefields or barricades, destroying all my carefully laid defenses.

Comment

I hate it when shells always bounce off of both tanks! You just sit there watching shells bounce for like 10 min until you get reinforcments.
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

@ gi joe and thats why i play a cool realism mod called true war its fun and realistic look for it on filefront
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X