Patch problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch problem

I'v been doing this over and over again.

I install the game
    Then install 1.0 to 1.4 patch
    Then 1.4 to 1.7
    Then 1.7 to 1.71
    Then 1.71 to 2.101

After 1.71 to 2.101, I look at the game and it is version 1.0???

Then I have to uninstall the game and reinstall it to get it working properly again, then I install the patches again. What's wrong with it?

Re: Patch problem

Are you downloading the patches through the game interface, or are you downloading the patches from a website and then applying them?
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I've got same problem, just finally said **** it after long time of trying, You just have the regular COH not COH:OF correct?
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

If you are downloading it through a website, dont. Get it through the game, its way faster and more reliable.
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Alright I just found a way through my problem, uninstalled the game, updated it through the website up to 1.6 I think then the websites DL wouldnt work when trying to install the patch so I patched it through the game and went back to the website and got it to 2.101 then it said I needed another 114MB patch, I started patching it and only got to 7MB before it said their was an error and that I needed to start it again, I kept clicking on the OK and start download again until it was at 57MB then clicked to download it again and minimized the game to load up my Zune to update songs and all that and after leaving it for awhile it patched all the way through.

So you might start seeing me on COH online,
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I just got all the patches myself!

Wow! Been a really long time since clicking on this game!

Need to get me some more GOD like management practice before I go play anyone versus on this title.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X