Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who still plays?

because i do.
    the avatar is not me, its my favorite singer.

Re: who still plays?

Very sporadically. I'm not good enough anymore to be competitive in 1v1's because I don't play so often, so I will occasionally get on for big games with my Stomach Battalion clanmates. That's the only way I really have fun anymore, 1v1's just stress me out. I've tried playing on a regular basis, but some other game always seems to divert my attention.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Occasionally but only in 3v3s or 4v4s...
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I seem to be suffering from the NAT negotation failure problem and can only connect to about 3-4 games so needless to say ive been playing other games...

Comment

i play rarly now, mostly cuz i on bf2 more now that it works for me

Comment

I play a little but only against bots (playing against other people pisses me off too much since people lag far too much in coh).

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
            In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Still havent played any vs. battles.

Just reinstalled and going thru the campaign once again.

Comment

If you want to properly prep yourself for online play, go straight to skirmish mode and get yourself to a point where you are easily beating expert computer. At the very least, you will learn the tech trees and the roles of each unit. Focus on one army before learning the other.

The campaign in this game, in my opinion, does more to teach you bad habits than anything else. It is a lot of fun because they give you access to a ton of toys all at once and let you roll the CPU in a pretty linear fashion (in most missions at least). Once you feel comfortable with the army of your choice though, skirmish mode is even more fun because of the dynamic battles that develop. It's frustrating at first, because many times you won't have a counter ready on the field, but once you start to understand how most battles progress you'll know what to expect.
                "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I'm back on and looking for some action tonight. Anyone interested can meet me on TS tonight 11:00 p.m. west coast time. Go ahead and add me to your friends list if any of you still play. My call sign is the same in game: NorCalRoach. Looking for players to pair up and play multiplayer matches with. This is still hands down the greatest RTS strategy game!

Comment

Most of the 6th play quite regularly. I prefer to play vs comp personally. PvP RTS is just too intense for me most of the time. My alias is also the same: biggaayal.

Comment

I have it and love it, but i have NEVER played in human vs human. Might reinstall and look at patching it though

Comment

I took me a long time to start winning consistently on CoH. Lots of great players out there that have been playing for a long time. Don’t quit because of the loses, keep playing and chalk it up to experience. You will eventually get the mechanics and reach your moment of Zen. However, its always a challenge, you have to continue to adapt your strategy as you level up.

Also, don’t be afraid to ask the guy you got pwned by to give you some tips. You may get a few idiots, but for the most part ranked players are cool and will give you good criticism.

There isn’t a dedicated CoH TS channel and it was a lonely one when it was up, so if you don’t see me on TS you can certainly add me to your steam account. NorCalroach is the call sign. I’m not a pro by any means, but if someone wanted some pointers I’d be happy to give it to them.

Comment

Can someone add the code you have to type to add a friend again? otherwise I only can add when I can click on them in game.

Comment

You can search them on the ladder and add them that way, or did you mean something else?
                            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

There's a saying "I would if I could" I'm going to change that to "I could if I would". Just hit me on xfire and I'd be glad to join if I have the time.
                              ​​​​​​​

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X