Any interest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest?

Does anyone still play this? I would absolutely love to get a few vs. AI games going, or some friendly skirmish 1 on 1's or something.

I have and love this game, but finding good players online is much akin to stabbing myself in the leg with a pencil. It sucks.

So yeah, anyone down for a game at some point?

"War is politics by another means, but I personally enjoy just kicking the crap outta things sometimes."

Re: Any interest?

I play from time to time. If you can get another, we can play 2v2 with Twisted Firestarter and I.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Hey I just got the game and I would love to find some TG guys to play with... or teach me how to play well at least. :P
      Also Special 'Lympics '83 in TF2

Comment

Originally posted by Tycho View Post
        Does anyone still play this? I would absolutely love to get a few vs. AI games going, or some friendly skirmish 1 on 1's or something.

I have and love this game, but finding good players online is much akin to stabbing myself in the leg with a pencil. It sucks.

So yeah, anyone down for a game at some point?
        Hi Tycho. Are you the same person as Tychochelchuu? I have listened to his shoutcasts with much pleasure, and I always wondered If this person was the same as the one I seemed to remember from TG (bf2). If you are, great work!

I still have coh myself, and so do most of the 6th. We don't play so much, but at times we get a good game going.

Comment

I know, I used to play a few vs Ai matches with a bud of mine, but he hardly plays it anymore, and I can't find anyone new to play with.

I would love to try to play with a few TG people.

Comment

I finally got OF few weeks ago and still play and awaiting ToV

Comment

Is Relic ever going to release the last balance patch, or are they waiting for ToV?
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I play but am stuck behind a university firewall and have a very hard time connecting to other players due to the NAT negotiation errors. So while ive been playing this game for quite some time now, ive only managed to play about 15 live games...

Comment

NorCalRoach plays pretty regularly, and I play maybe 1 or two games a month. I actually play so rarely now that NorCal is better then I am, which makes it even more difficult to start it up, knowing I'm now worse then a scrub! ;)

Comment

I pretty much stopped playing after 1.5.
                    |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
                    100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganan View Post
                      NorCalRoach plays pretty regularly, and I play maybe 1 or two games a month. I actually play so rarely now that NorCal is better then I am, which makes it even more difficult to start it up, knowing I'm now worse then a scrub! ;)
                      Oh just play ya scallywag! I just got lucky the last time we played.

I still roam the ranked matches with Freeno and a few regulars I met over the last 6 months. We've got a pretty good team going and in any given night we each pair up for ranked 2v2 matches or scrimmage against each other. My main accounts are NorCal707 and NorCalRoach. Feel free to add me. I've been playing pretty much nonstop for the last 3 month with some Dawn of War 2 sprnkled in between. Kinda getting burnt so I might take a few days off from both games for now. Hope to see you back Morgan!

Comment

Why do I always end up being the thread killer?!!...Anyone else interested in playing? Another good way to contact me is through steam- Add me: NorCalRoach.

Comment

I play fairly often with joe against comps, I can't stand the lag from random matches I usually end up getting stuck with and I can't play relaxed D:
                          You can usually find me on xfire.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                          In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I saw that Have A Nice Day created a strategy game group for TG on Steam! Great idea! Hopefully we can connect that way if all else fails.

Comment

Yeah me and KittyKatnub (aka Pistolfied/Unlocks_are_emo) play quite often, and he does better than me almost every time..

My xfire: ariestharam
                              Kittkays: pistolfied
                              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X