2.400 to 2.500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.400 to 2.500

New patch out today, I think this adds all the multiplayer features of the new CoH tells of valor, without the Singleplayer. It's a big download.

http://www.ausgamers.com/files/download/html/43074

Re: 2.400 to 2.500

You also don't get the 3 new multiplayer gameplay modes or new units unless you buy the expansion. You do get a bunch of new maps for free though.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

From what I've seen, the only good new unit is the Stug Replacement, and possibily the Hellcat, but I havn't seen it used to its full potential.

Comment

The M8 replacement seems decent enough, but it's armor is paper thin. I like the Stuka upgrade on the Hotchkiss. I'm not sure about the Hellcat, I really like the speed of the M10, it's one of my favorite units. The Hellcat is slow (despite being one of the fastest tanks ever produced).

Also, the Schwimmwagen is supposedly a big impact unit early game because it can disable points from the very beginning of the match if you pick Scorched Earth right away. You can just go around scorching points right from the get go.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

The Armored car replace is awesome with its 40 muni button ability. It also mows down infantry like the PE Armored Car before the last patch. The Schwim is can be a thorn if played right, it doesn't suppress but it does have a great machine gun to take down pursuing infantry. I've had a few opponents spam those things against me with decent results. It wasn't a game winner but it did make things very difficult. I haven't played with the Hellcat too much to know how to take advantage of any of its abilities.

Comment

I thought I'd brought it up to date and a "new" CoH updater let me know that the patch version now stands at 2.600, updating now.
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Interesting. I have been playing recently. I'll post the release notes shortly...
              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X