Hellcat vs M10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellcat vs M10

Which is better? There seems to be a lot of controversy. So i don't know what to use. Anyone know which one is better?

Re: Hellcat vs M10

It depends on your preference. Each have pros and cons. While each have about the same damage and penetration against other armored units, the M10 is much faster, and can be used very effectively in pairs or groups to swarm axis armor and quickly bring it down. It's armor is weak, and you have to pay a lot of attention microing it around so you don't lose it carelessly. The M10 is essentially useless against infantry units.

The Hellcat seems to be slightly more durable (I could be imagining this). It's considerably slower than the M10, but can camouflage itself when stationary. It also has a .50 cal turret MG, which makes it effective in dealing with infantry units.

Personally, I prefer the M10. It's a super micro-intensive unit, but when you are dealing with a lot of axis armor it's a great unit to do hit-and-runs against it. I like to mix in Shermans, or put BARs on my Riflemen, to deal with the infantry.

Of course, the M10 has always been one of my favorite units, and I haven't gotten to play around with the Hellcat a whole lot yet.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Okay. Thank you. I didn't konw the hellcat can be camoflauged. Is that the one skill it has?

Comment

Yeah, I think so. I don't think the M10 has any special abilities.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Yeah same, reason as above, I prefer to use the M10, because with great micro management, I can use two M10's to take down a Tiger pretty easily, if I can just get them in -juuuuuust- the right position. Very fun to use. Hellcat, I save for my American Blitzkreig rushes. :P
          In DayZ, you either die a Survivor or live long enough to see yourself become a Bandit.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X