Does anyone play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone play?

I'm looking at getting this while D2D has it on sale....how are things here at TG with it?

Re: Does anyone play?

Some people probably still play from time to time. NorCal and Morganan, maybe? I uninstalled a couple of months ago because I got sick of playing against PE as American. There's a new patch but I can't bring myself to reinstall.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Yep still hot and heavy for this game. I'd be happy to show you the ropes if you're looking to get in to the game. Best way to get in touch is by adding me through Steam. Steam name is the same. Just let me know what you're steam name is so I know it you that I'm adding.

Comment

Playing it still, expansion packs included. Very fun game.
        In DayZ, you either die a Survivor or live long enough to see yourself become a Bandit.

Comment

just played 6 games last night with dredge (were from arma2) so its still goin. and i play every single day (usually not online though...too many a-holes) but if anyone wants to get a game going i can have just as much fun losing as winning so hit me up. us arma guys also have a arma group we recently started on xfire so my name is the same on there and in game
          Last edited by RagingHate; 01-04-2010, 03:16 PM.
          "Lay down your soul to the gods rock and roll!" - Venom, 'Black Metal'

Comment

Working my way through the single player stuff now but after that I plan on jumping on multi.
            "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
            -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X