Europe in Ruins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe in Ruins

I was on the relic forums when i saw a link to this mod.

http://www.europeinruins.com/

It makes COH persistent world somehow and I was wondering if anyone here had tried it or would be willing to try it. I was thinking of reinstalling my COH to give it a shot, if I do i'll write something up.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Europe in Ruins

Very dated article, but a community member here founded the mod.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

yeh im playing it at the moment, very good game and a fun community. hit me up on xfire or pm me about it if you like
      |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

Yea, I passed this project on when I had my little girl. I think the new guy is doing a great job, but I haven't played it in quite some time.
        It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Is this mod for online player v. player only or are you playing against the computer and uploading results?
          "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
          EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
          PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

So I remember this mod, I just came across something called Company of heroes online, that feels very similar?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X