Anyone for 2v2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for 2v2?

Twisted and I are looking to find other players interested in 2v2 (or larger).

Anyone still playing this game? If interested, PM or post here so we can get something arranged.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Anyone for 2v2?

Hi Tempus, I just reinstalled today took me 4 hours to update it. I have never played online b4 until a few minute ago and had my first online battle. It was awsome .
    Still noob but would love to be schooled buy you guys. Have to change some settings, cause online was a little laggy. Also still learning the UI so i am a little lost. I got in the mood for it after watching the Pacific and man its so much different online , but I havnt played the game in about a year, and havnt gone through the campaign so I need a refresh. TS isnt running right now but could install if needed.

Comment

Hi Shane,

Heh, I always get psyched about playing the game whenever I watch WW2 shows. Despite its age, I still think that CoH is one of the best RTS games of all time. I'm sad they haven't made a pacific theater version of it yet.

Anyway, I suggest you get your TS working and keep learning the game. Until we get a 4th, we can play some 3v3 against the computer opponents, to get you up to speed.

We usually play in the evenings during the week, and daytimes on the weekends.

There is no CoH channel on TS, but you can usually find us in the GTA4 or the Dirt2 channels when we're playing.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Man I played about 6 games today online and I gota say it was a big turn off. People so far are anti social, rude, and the last game I played 3v3 and they started the game at 3v1 me being the 1 and they all had much higher ranks than I. They tried to tell me I had bots on my team, and I know I did not. I might be noob but Im not an idiot lol. So I will hold off from playing online until we can get a game going. Some people make me sad for them. It reminded me of when I was new at CS and it was full of cheaters and A holes. I just dont have the patients for that kind of gaming, I have to reserve what patients I have for my wife and kids ;) So just give a shout out when you and twisted feel like getting down.

Comment

We saw you on TS last night and hopped in the channel with you, but you did not seem to be around.

Yeah, random online play usually sucks, which is why I'm trying to get some TGers together to play.

Comment

Hi TG's Im always up for some COH I'll jump on TS. you can find me on x-fire: aidan0710 or RO:ItsRadoslavTime. Anytime you need teammates give me a shout.

Comment

Bump. Look for us in the GTA4 TS channel tonight for some games.

Comment

Bumping this again, because I can't believe nobody's playing this anymore..

Comment

Im pretty actively playing and mapmaking.

ariestharam on xfire.
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

We've got a lot of the Blitzkreig mod going on lately, sort of like PR to COH, but I know us, the 6th and the 10th are playing a few times a week

Comment

Originally posted by Eavy Gunner View Post
                      We've got a lot of the Blitzkreig mod going on lately, sort of like PR to COH, but I know us, the 6th and the 10th are playing a few times a week
                      Can't even spell his own IHS right.

But yeah, we do play some times. :) Blitzkrieg is a must-have though: http://moddb.com/mods/blitzkrieg/

|TG-X| Brummy

Comment

No, I did that right, us meaning "us the 69th" and 6th meaning 6th devils

Comment

I have been learning the game and will be up for some mp soon.

- -

Comment

My best friend and I have been playing CoH against AI in the last few days and wouldn't mind playing against some human opponents...VP not Annihilation :)

Comment

Hey guys I'm new to TG and I really want to play with you guys :D
                              I am completely rubbish at CoH but I'm willing to learn. The curve from playing with the AI to Multiplayer is tough. I get wrecked every time heh...

I've been up for the past week playing BC2 with you all but now I'll be checking out the other channels for you guys to get some games going ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X