Dawn of War 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn of War 2

I just got the beta and was wondering if anyone else did?

But beyond that I wonder if anyone plans to get the game when it is released. Perhaps we can start setting up the TG community for DOW 2!

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Dawn of War 2

I will be getting it. Just a few days after release though since I will be on vaction when it's released.

My Live tag is GMCommando64 add me. I recommend everyone else post their live tag as well.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I've got it. Been playing a lot of 3v3. First impressions of the beta are favorable. You can see where some stuff needs work, but it's a fairly polished item already.

LiveTag:NinjaPirateAssn
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

My live account name: ZombieGrimTales

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

I would love to have a game with some.

Live: Spazismyname12
          |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Playing in the beta and love this game, totally TG style game play and when you have team you need to work together. In game voip doesn't work with my mic (propably cos I use usb audio device and not direct connect to USB), and game loses some potential with otherwise bad communication. Really nice, well working and well made game!

Live nick: MixaTwista

Comment

Got the beta and will be getting the game

live AdeptAbyss

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mixa View Post
                Playing in the beta and love this game, totally TG style game play and when you have team you need to work together. In game voip doesn't work with my mic (propably cos I use usb audio device and not direct connect to USB), and game loses some potential with otherwise bad communication. Really nice, well working and well made game!

Live nick: MixaTwista
                So far I had the same experience, at least almost all the time but it seems like spam tactics that are used in both Coh and DoW still works...
                |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Live nick: tg gun.

Game is awesome. Much closer to TT 40K than DoW 1 was. I can see some people not getting it, but major kudos to Relic for trying something different in this sad landscape of rehashes and boring sequels.
                  Do or do not, there is no try....
                  -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

One of my main complaints for the game is that it takes up alot of my time now.

I need to be painting my Imperial Guard miniatures. (I just started 40k/Fantasy warhammer damn Warhammer online broke me)
                    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Glad to hear the beta is looking good. I am looking for a group to play with.

Live: Wickedvicar
                      "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

Live account: Unload114
                        Quade is Quade81
                        Guardian is xhockeyx11x

Comment

How does one get their hands on the beta? I have been pining for this game for months!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopStick View Post
                            How does one get their hands on the beta? I have been pining for this game for months!
                            People who got soulstorm got into an early beta by registering their game with steam. I don't remember when the general beta period is supposed to start.
                            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

^^Starts probably later on today at like 7pm. Atleast that is when the SS beta started
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X