'Eavy Armor
    Ork pole.

1 Slugga Boyz
    Nob Leader

1 Shoota boyz
    Nob Leader
    Big Gun

1 Rokkit boyz

and finally, 1 Nob squad, fully upgraded.

I've walked across the battlefield destroying everything in my path. I've even taken on 4 Deff Dreadz and won. Losing only 1 Slugga boy. This combo kicks ass.

Comment

Re: DoW2: Ork Discussion

I played against a TS 40 Orc player and he used mechboy and stickybombs to a devestating effect. He harassed my squads with his teleport to slow my capping and got map control had two walkers before I could even get enough power to teach to teir 2. Pretty impressive.

Comment

I gotta try that.

But I wanna know something. Why does no one use Orks? What's the big flaw in them that other people see?

Comment

people just dont want to learn how to use them

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Ork are a bit tougher because they don't have early suppression or ways to get around early suppression (other than flanking). If you can micro you units around suppression and into melee you are a winner but its tough to do against decent opponents.

Warboss is probably the toughest unit in the game (may be a FC with Iron halo not sure though) so by level 10 he has over 2000 HP compared to other heroes that is a lot of fire he can absorb.
            Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Orks' tier 2 is somewhat lacking. The lootas can't hold suppression down adequately and there aren't enough upgrades to keep shoota and slugga boyz viable. I wish they gave some sort of health upgrades to keep them competitive.

Orks were my favorite race (apart from SM) in Dawn of War. So I am hoping to keep trying to get better with them :)

Comment

Tankbustas are pretty good tier 2 unit. May doesn't pack a huge punch, but makes up for it by a fast rate of fire for an anti-vehicle unit.

The Nob squad after recent game, is without a doubt, god-like.

Comment

I find a killa-can combined with tank-bustas and slugga boys good enough to get you through T2 into T3.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

[media]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/Krunchmastaflex1/WarbossSam.jpg[/media]

Looky at what I found...

Comment

in my sig there is a link that is quite funny
                      Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Haha, yeah. We need more Ork pics. They always lightens somebody's day.

Comment

Ork humour is one of the main reasons I love the faction. Their quotes in Dawn of War and DoW 2 are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                            Ork humour is one of the main reasons I love the faction. Their quotes in Dawn of War and DoW 2 are priceless.
                            ''We got even bigger nob now?!'' ''...not my fault!''

You can't count the amusement when you get in middle of fast backed action and then stuff like that comes up. This even makes up the fact that marines don't scream ''For the emperor!'' every half second.
                            Last edited by Mixa; 03-17-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

"Where's me squig ointment?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse