• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoW2: day zero patch

From shacknews: see here

the list is far too long to post and make it look ok
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: DoW2: day zero patch

I wonder if how the Req fix works for 3v3s.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

looks like the game is released over steam
      Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Yeah, I just beat the campaign on primarch difficulty. I do not advise anyone else do the same. The single player campaign is good though.

Going to try online play tomorrow.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Campaign absolutely rocks. Need more levels and missions for it though :)

Comment

Originally posted by blackmain View Post
            Yeah, I just beat the campaign on primarch difficulty. I do not advise anyone else do the same. The single player campaign is good though.

Going to try online play tomorrow.
            Did you use shortcuts or are you that quick with the clicky click?

Comment

Used the shortcuts but they aren't hard. First one is Q, second one is W, third one is E, ect... There are some that are different like medic is M but you get used to those.

The shortcuts for multiplayer on the other hand are really annoying.

Comment

Yeesh, I'm having a hard enough time on Sergeant difficulty, I can't imagine Primarch. I'm doing pretty good though, haven't failed a mission for a while. I just had to back off of the rush rush rush you can get away with in the first few missions and be a bit more tactical.
                "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X