We need a 3rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a 3rd

No not a TG-3rd, although that is welcome anytime, but me and Buriu are pretty good DoW2 players looking for a third player for Ranked. Please PM me or drop by the 21st IHS Channel when you see Lordmeatwad and Buriu in channel together. We often look in the Dawn of War II TS channel but no one is usually there. Me, B and Unload are near undefeated when playing together losing only one match. Me, B and Guardian are undefeated with 2 wins. Incedentaly Unload, Reaper and Guardian had a 10 win streak last night which is like alot of continuos DoW play. Me and Buriu will be on tonight and over the weekend look for us.

Re: We need a 3rd

Im only on day 3 of playing the game and still going thru the campaign missions.

I have yet to venture too far outside of that so I wont be of any help to your 3v3 for the near future.

Comment

I'm up for this anytime I see you on TS / in game (MixaTwista was live if you didn't have it alrdy)

Haven't played ranked since beta but never lost 1on1 (only around 10 games though) in that and 3on3 losses came from random teams, and around 40 hours total of gameplay so should fit in your gaming style
      Last edited by Mixa; 02-28-2009, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't mind playing a game, I gotta get used to it though. I'm not use to this newer DoW, so I'm gonna need some practice.

I'm usually in the DoW II channel in TS.
        Last edited by Axis_Sniper; 03-02-2009, 11:52 AM.

Comment

If i'm online just send me an invite and I'll join in

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X