Replays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replays

As the thread title suggests this thread is for posting awesome replays of rounds you have. So make sure you click save replay at the bottom after an epic match.

So far the best website to upload to that I have found is www.gamereplays.org

the DoW2 section can be found here

you do have to make an account to upload replays but a nice site that is designed for this stuff

just a note but older replays currently do not work with the current version, so a replay of v1.1.1 will not work with v1.1.2 (the current version)

to play the files back after you download them put the .rec file into this directory Documents\My Games\Dawn of War 2\Playback (this is the vista version, I'm not entirely sure if xp is the same)
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: Replays

First up is a stomping unload, guardian, and myself put on some high ranked opponents here

second is a mid day epic from lyramion, tybalt, and myself here

and to finish it off a nice epic battle on the new 3v3 map with unload, quade, and myself here

Comment

Didn't notice this topic earlier, but better now than never.

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
      First up is a stomping unload, guardian, and myself put on some high ranked opponents here
      Really impressive teamwork there, though your foe didn't lack that either, but gave too much weight on start round, and felt sorry when unload had hes melee warriors against hes ranged ones.

More of replays like this plz :)

Comment

Well this one has to be the most epic game I have played so far

Me (Tech Marine) Guardian (Warlock) Lyra (Apoth) VS 3 Eldar (each hero)

Can't quite remember how many avatars we killed but at least 3, big come from behind win for us. The eldar players were all very coordinated and used many good tactics against us but not quite enough I guess. All three of them said GG and then rage quit in the debrief.

Comment

I have barely played in the beta, even less MP in the actual game. I need to start playing this more.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
            Well this one has to be the most epic game I have played so far

Me (Tech Marine) Guardian (Warlock) Lyra (Apoth) VS 3 Eldar (each hero)

Can't quite remember how many avatars we killed but at least 3, big come from behind win for us. The eldar players were all very coordinated and used many good tactics against us but not quite enough I guess. All three of them said GG and then rage quit in the debrief.
            Have you watched your own replay?! OMG what a game, your description should be something like: ''can't be typed'', if that would've been shorter you could get top watched gameplay dow2 vid in any net stream. Just wow.

It had everything... Damn what a game you had.

Your foe made so huge mistakes, I can't even believe how much I disbelieved you could win when video was at 75%, and they just wasted so many units and you did amazingly impressive work even when you were so ''sure'' to lose. As an eldar player I can just wonder how well hockey managed to hold that middle vp (WHAT falcon shield can take ava split O.O?!).

Don't tell me that was a ranked game too, it would be too cruel.

Five stars and must watch dow2 video stamp! (If you can make better replay than this then I will... Wait there is noway you'll make better one ;) )

Comment

I'm gonna go watch that replay, I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Jesus, how the hell did you win that? That's ridiculous, man.
              Last edited by Axis_Sniper; 03-05-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I have a lot of replays accumulated, and figured I would share the wealth.

I have just recently started to play 1v1. I have found that almost everyone uses Orks - because they rock at 1v1. I usually play as Tyranid, but I have now started to use Eldar in 1v1. Here is a replay of myself as Eldar vs. a very good SM. http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar...tails&id=71580

Second replay: LordMeatwad - SM, Buriu - Tyranid, Unload114 - SM
                We came from behind to win this one on Capital Spire.
                http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar...tails&id=71582

3rd: Lordmeatwad -SM, Buriu - Tyranid, Unload114 - SM
                We were playing a very good team, 2 Tyranids and 1 Eldar, eventually we won. http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar...tails&id=71584

4th: Buriu - Tyranid, Guardian - Eldar, Unload114 - Tyranid
                The other team in this game were all SM, and all had good records. If you play as SM, watch this replay. THEIR STRATEGY DID NOT WORK AGAINST TYRANIDS - this replay is more of a What Not To Do. http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar...tails&id=71585

5th: Sporting our pink army, Lyramion - SM, Guardian - Eldar, Unload114 - Tyranid
                Very hard fought and good game.
                http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar...tails&id=71587

I have more replays that I can post. Takes some time to get them uploaded. Let me know if you all would like more replays.

Comment

new replays time

Warlock in the hole - the warlock on the enemy team got stuck in one of the holes, otherwise a pretty good round lots of back and forth battles I had 2 assault termi squads at the end of it

solid round - just a nice solid round, good use of assault termies

Round 1 - these 2 rounds are against a level 51 space marine player (thats a class 1 Librarian). Guardian, meatwad, and I got beat up on in the first round just a tough fight

Round 2 - this time both sides had new players (unload replaced meatwad) and we were out for sweet revenge, that being true unload was playing eldar (not his usual race) we still pulled out the win some how

Comment

It seems that new patch bugged all old replays so I can't see your 1on1 unload

Do you have new of fight like that?

I would also like to see 3on3 battle where enemy is using orks well, and keep those high rank battles coming really good stuff!

Comment

as the 1st post said when the game gets patched to a new version the old replays are somehow no longer compatable

Comment

Good Round #1 First round of some very solid teamwork between Lyra, Guardian, and myself.

Good Round #2 A few meet ups between all the armies in this one

Comment

Those were some of the most fun and intensive rounds I ever played

Comment

Not rly a replay but I Frapsed some footage of yesterdays match that I thought looked cool :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6dLFmmFe8k[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by Lyramion View Post
                              Not rly a replay but I Frapsed some footage of yesterdays match that I thought looked cool :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6dLFmmFe8k[/media]
                              I was checking new dawn of war 2 videos and found this, and just realized it was yours when saw it here.

Good thing we got some good fraps material too, replays seem to take forever to watch through and you miss some parts in that case too. Interesting that ASM also own assault terminators O.o (which were severely damaged but still)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X