Movie: This is why you play Force Commander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie: This is why you play Force Commander

Let the Badass show you how to kill an ork and let the warlock soften him up for you

I just can't describe it any more than watch the movie, just do it.
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: Movie: This is why you play Force Commander

Do your scouts have freaking capes?!

That was seriously cool...stuff, right there. I remember the Force commander having a cool kill animation with the Chaos Lord's Daemon form, in the Dark Crusade.

Comment

lol seen the animation today, i though i would give orks a try and that happened to my warboss :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

It's a neat animation, I've seen it on a Nid hive tyrant before, just wish you could sit back and watch these, half the time you're way to busy.

Why that Orc player wouldn't just retreat his units is beyond me, clearly not very aware of how the providence ability functions.
        Last edited by Specterr; 03-16-2009, 12:30 PM. Reason: Grammer FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Specterr View Post
          It's a neat animation, I've seen it on a Nid hive tyrant before, just wish you could sit back and watch these, half the time your way to busy.
          They made really nice video for original dow showing all the sync kills, one of my favorites. Unfortunately it seems that dow2 has far less sync kills than original, or I tend to miss them.

Nothing was so sweet as when force commander took down bloodthirster, maybe bloodthirster taking avatar down was something to compare with that :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X