Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Official DOWII Soundtrack !

http://community.dawnofwar2.com/blogs/?p=579

"Hopefully fans want a soundtrack so it can be played at excessive volumes during tabletop games; frightening the neighbors and scaring pets."

What an awesome move Relic made ! I had the unofficial ripped soundtrack. But those are remastered and cut togetehr nicely. Love it

Re: FREE Official DOWII Soundtrack !

This just confirms my thoughts of relic being if not best atleast in top 2 most player friendly (big) game studio!
    All I need is remastered dow2 + dow unit sounds and I can live happy ever after!

Thanks for linking this!

Comment

Sweet. The download is freaking fast as well.

Comment

There is no doubt anymore. Lyra IS a magical Pony filled with love, making the community-members happy.
        <3
        His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
        sigpic

Comment

My World Has Been Blown!

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X