DOW2 to Tabletop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOW2 to Tabletop

anybody notice how close Dow2 feels to the original table top? no buildings, falling back, wargear. It actually feels like how i remember the table top playing.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: DOW2 to Tabletop

Ya it is. the only big complained hardcore Warhammer people have are the Unit sizes.

"What 6 Ork Squads? You wouldn´t start with less than a mob of 20 upwards to 40!!"

Comment

yeah i would have to agree, the scale is slightly smaller. Its probably to cut down on lag. The first Dow got pretty laggy in intense 3v3 multiplayer

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

It feels pretty close to a 500 pt skirmish game in scale at t1.
        I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

If only I could afford to start a new hobby, WH 40k looks like soo much fun. I have the Dark Heresy RP book and have a blast in some PbP games (no one around me plays for a live game). But the minis game just looks so cool.
          "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
          -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X