Game balence so far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game balence so far

how do you guys feel the game is balenced as of the new patch?

Ive been dominating with the eldar lately, it feels great. happy to see the eldar standing a chance.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: Game balence so far

I honestly don't think balance is as big an issue as people think. Eldar do stand a chance these days for sure, and the Tyranids don't overrun as badly as people think (ok, maybe in 1v1 they do because they can quick cap). It's certainly going in a positive direction. I get sick of reading the official boards, I swear people spend more time bitching because their one strategy doesn't work against someone so they must be OP.
    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
    -- Red Forman

Comment

Tyranids have only one that bothers me to no end. Its the knockdown they get when they advance on a target even without the adrenal glands upgrade. The knockdown should NOT be default but only with the AG synapse. Even the assault marines don't knock down things from their feet when they close distance.

Other than that, vehicle pathing is my briggest balance issue (again Tyranids are almost exempt since they are almost all infantry and just skirt over everything).

Comment

I have been loving the balance but I lack people to play with :(.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X