X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone!

want to get some games goin?

i feel like owning some noobs ;)

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: anyone!

I don't think that many people play this anymore...People moved on... I do sometimes have the urge to play this, but I am terrible at this game and only would want to play it to advance in rank, or maybe goof around in a custom match.

Comment

there might be a few of us that play a few rounds after the new patch but until then I don't see the point
      Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

whats the eta on the new patch

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

should be early-mid july, there is also a map editor coming link
          Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

just getting the game for the editor oh yea and i'll play DoW with you as soon as i purchase the game off steam
            And when he get to heaven,
            To Saint Peter he will tell;
            One more soldier reporting sir
            I've serve my time in hell

Comment

I still play a few games every few days. The 1.4.1 beta just hit today which adds a whole bunch of new maps, and totally re-vamped each race (which really favor orks right now). My Gamertag is Failure99 but it may be tough to work out a time since I never exactly know when I'm going to play.
              "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
              -- Red Forman

Comment

My gamertag is AwesomeFLIPmode and I will be looking forward to getting some serious playtime this weekened due to the new patch changes/beta.

Comment

How is the new patch?

Comment

new beta is awesome, really like this game again, still needs some work but when this is released it will be great. Battles are so much bigger not just 2 or 3 units anymore :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                      new beta is awesome, really like this game again, still needs some work but when this is released it will be great. Battles are so much bigger not just 2 or 3 units anymore :D
                      Indeed. The amount of changes is truly mind-boggling.

Comment

oh my lord..... carnifex tier 2? screamer killer tier 3 upgrade?!

banshees no longer cost power?
                        8 new maps?
                        campain editor AND observer mode?
                        complete changes to just about everything?

this is borderline
                        "DoW2 -There is only war expansion pack"

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

I played it fairly extensively previously, I'm not sure the battles really grew in size, but the types of units used and strategies COMPLETELY changed. It's definitely like playing a new game, and I got pretty comfortable with Nids (still lost more than I won but oh well) but now I'm looking to branch out, maybe getting some more Orky action in.
                          "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                          -- Red Forman

Comment

Originally posted by RedForman View Post
                            I played it fairly extensively previously, I'm not sure the battles really grew in size, but the types of units used and strategies COMPLETELY changed. It's definitely like playing a new game, and I got pretty comfortable with Nids (still lost more than I won but oh well) but now I'm looking to branch out, maybe getting some more Orky action in.
                            With all factions staying at tier 1 longer, orks became even more dangerous when a competent player is controlling them.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                              With all factions staying at tier 1 longer, orks became even more dangerous when a competent player is controlling them.
                              Where in the world did you get THAT info...

<.<

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X