Anyone want soe Fluff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want soe Fluff?

So Dow2 although based around 40K isnt really keeping with the codex or "fluff" of the tabletop game...well thats all changed

Bring in the codex edition mod

http://www.dow2live.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=810

Great mod for the game that changes ALOT about the game, and brings it more inline with how units from the tabletop should be

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Anyone want soe Fluff?

I'll give it a try when I get the chance. Looks like fun.

Comment

Played a game of it...My goodness you better pray for your computer when you play with/against the space marines. Their bolters actually fire bolt rounds now...Explosions everywhere.

I'm gonna play a few more games. Having fun with it so far.

Comment

Wait till you see the heavy bolters fire.....

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

just ordered the gold edition (DOW2 + Choas rising)

played the SP demo and liked the unit progression system, plus i have the spare cash

take this mod is worth having a look at?
          AnimalMother
          Ex TG-31st LR
          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Yeah. You should also take a look at the Imperial Guard mod. I don't have a link for it and I don't know if they upgraded to be compatible with the latest version of Dawn of War II.

Comment

Being a Tabletop collector and player as well I'll definitely have to give this a look. Best DoW mod I've found so far for getting 'Closer to Codex' is the Firestorm over Kronus Mod for Dark Crusade

Comment

Working...
              X