Chaos Rising released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Rising released!

What are you guys doing playing BC2, Ruse and all those other games? Playing some DoWII!

Re: Chaos Rising released!

Word!
    DoW2 = Awesome!
    His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
    sigpic

Comment

It hasn't arrived yet, but again i'm a bit slow and still enjoying regular DoW2 so no hurry. :)

Comment

just got my gold edition from amazon

installing now :D

add me on steam: it'll either be sars99/animalmother or sarsfield99
        Last edited by AnimalMother; 03-12-2010, 09:42 AM.
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

A patch to fix a rendering engine crash should be released soon. ive had a few problems with chaos rising hopefully this will fix it.

Other than the few problems I'm having I'm loving the single player only problem is it a lot shorter than the last game, they got rid of the side quests and just have a few stroy based side quests and staying pure in the eyes of the emperor is hard lol I found my self tempted by the power of chaos a few times, But my faith has stayed strong and I brought death to the enemies of the imperium :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X