Men of War: Assault OPEN BETA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men of War: Assault OPEN BETA

Hi, I'm currently active on the AS: OPEN BETA which came out on NOV,17th. If anyone is interested in joining me in a match or just want to learn how to play I'm more than welcomed to teach what I know. I'm hopefully looking forward to interesting matches with the few TG members that still play. Unlike most public matches I've played, I know there will be a sense of teamwork and communication among TG players.
    In-game name: Liquid.Watcher

Re: Men of War: Assault OPEN BETA

Make sure to hop on our TS channel, we've got our very own MoW there.

Comment

Hey there! Just got it yesterday. The game looks awesome, it seems like a major improvement over the previous version which was still an excellent game. (apart from the voice acting of the single player campaign...)

My in-game name is crazydread18. I'll make sure to let you know when I'll be available for a game. Plus, I still have a lot to learn in this game.

Hopefully we'll have some interesting matches in the TG way!

Comment

I'm going to play a round or two of scirmish tonight (GMT+1) if anyone want to join you can contact me in the steam group.
        |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

I'm eastern time, so your "tonight" is probably my "afternoon"! ;) But I'd join otherwise. Have fun!

Comment

I'm going to be playing until my girlfriends comes home from a party so it will propably end up being "tonight" for you before I stop. ;)
            |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Funny how people can be at the other side of the world and live exactly the same situation as you!

My girlfriend is also at a party tonight and I'm playing to play until I leave to go pick her up! ;) See you tonight maybe then!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X