This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community game night - every Wednesday

Wednesday was the winner of our gamenight poll for Men of War so lets rally around that and make every Wed the definite night to play Men of War. There is no set time for this event but you can certainly expect the 8PM - 1AM EST block will be the peak playing times. Simply join the MoW channel on Teamspeak and sync up with your fellow community members. If you are the first in channel then I am sure someone will join you soon if they see you in channel.

Some goals we should shoot for every Wednesday:
    • The expectation of high quality matches among your friends and fellow TGers. A night you don't have to worry about some of the typical problems associated with everyday public games - rage quitting or early drops, clearly unbalanced teams and the unfriendly players who love to deride you when you make a mistake.
    • RTS games and especially the multiplayer component can be intimidating to a lot of players. Lets make this a fun night where any experience level is welcome. If you are new to the game we should have no issue answering your questions and balancing the teams. Men of War is very complicated and I know it can be easy to be turned off if you are being pounded and/or your teammates in a public game are giving you grief for your rookie tendencies!
    • Gameplay settings that are more conducive to our style of play. What those settings are is something we can come to a general consensus on over time. This topic starter would assume one complaint about some of the public games is the silly amount of heavy tanks roaming around in some rounds.
    • Growing the playerbase. Whether internally by introducing one of your friends or externally through players wondering how they can gain access to a passworded game. To achieve the latter I suggest we always note in the description for our Wed games something to this affect. "TacticalGamer.com game night every Wed - TS/PW info on our forum"

So tell your friends and mark your virtual calender that Wed is the time to play some Men of War!
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: Community game night - every Wednesday

It's Wednesday. Time for some MoW.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Originally posted by troublesome4u View Post
      It's Wednesday. Time for some MoW.
      If you see a password try: tgmow

Comment

Me and experiment have been playing regularly on Wednesday again if anyone wants to join us. Typically start time is around 8 EST. Just join the TS channel for the game.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Is this game any good I am able to download it off the gamefly free to play thing ^.^

Comment

we(mantis and i) play religiously on Wed. it takes a little getting used to, but if you can play for free...by all means join us

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Streaming some of the games if your interested in how this game plays

http://www.twitch.tv/adeptabyss/new

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Streaming some of the games if your interested in how this game plays

http://www.twitch.tv/adeptabyss/new

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity

Comment

Games and stream are live! Join us!

http://www.twitch.tv/adeptabyss

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X