Under $60?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under $60?

I really want to buy this game, in fact, I have the money to, and I will, but I want to get it as cheap as I can. Is there any store that sells this game for less than 60 dollars? I have found one on Amazon for $50, but would rather just go to the store if there is one for $50 at a store. I haven't seen one for that cheap at a store yet, but then again, I don't go to a lot of stores. If anyone has any comments on where I could get this game for as cheap as possible, let me know! Thanks!

Re: Under $60?

I don't know if any stores are selling it for less than $60 yet. Probably more towards the summer time it will drop in price if it hasn't already. I'd say just go ahead and get it for $60. It's worth it for the most part.

Comment

Gamestop, when they have the spring sales i believe they might still be going on, i got mine for 40 to 50 i cant remember it was a month or two now and ebay

Comment

Originally posted by SanFran View Post
        Gamestop, when they have the spring sales i believe they might still be going on, i got mine for 40 to 50 i cant remember it was a month or two now and ebay
        lol just be careful when buying things on ebay :] and watch for the shipping price too lol it just might add to more than $60 at the end.

just a friendly reminder :]
        sigpic lTG-Irrl Ashikabi

Dont get STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) from your STD (Short Term Decision) LOL
        ~My Sister~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X