This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Yourself!

I'm going to be playing Starcraft! Let everyone else know if you're going to be playing this game too!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

I am going to be playing. I can't wait to try 3v3 and 4v4 in patch 13.

Construct additional pylons!

Comment

I am seeing myself playing this game. Wish my beloved Zerg were as spiffy as Protoss or Terrans.

Comment

I most certainly will be playing.

Comment

Zerg can be spiffy tooo. Just need to clean that goop off the floor. Maybe brush their teeth. Get some penguin suits. =]

Comment

Hi everyone. I hope to become an avid SC2 player, been playing the beta for a few months now and love it.

feel free to add me if you are in beta: adamdz (its a gmail account, you figure it out :D, if you aren't a bot!).
            Last edited by Polska; 05-23-2010, 06:56 PM.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Anyone know if we get to keep our character names when the game goes retail? Right now I am Cingular.Duality

Unfortunately for me, I suck. Bad. I need to find more time to play.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                Anyone know if we get to keep our character names when the game goes retail? Right now I am Cingular.Duality

Unfortunately for me, I suck. Bad. I need to find more time to play.
                With patch 13 (2-3 days ago?) there was another stat reset, and name identifiers no longer exist (no more x.x format). Now you can have Duplicate names, and add people through emails. Not sure if this change will stay.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Yeah, I noticed. I planned on making today a day of Starcraft goodness, but B.net or the beta is having issues. Can't even get through a game vs. AI. But, of course, B.net will never go down and single player gaming will never be an issue with the lack of LAN play...

I don't really want to put my email up here. TG ranks up there in the search engines. These forums are probably prime real estate for spambot harvesting.

B.net needs a "groups" or "clan" function, so that we can all join a single organization instead of having to add each other individually.

My name for now is just Cingular.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    Yeah, I noticed. I planned on making today a day of Starcraft goodness, but B.net or the beta is having issues. Can't even get through a game vs. AI. But, of course, B.net will never go down and single player gaming will never be an issue with the lack of LAN play...

I don't really want to put my email up here. TG ranks up there in the search engines. These forums are probably prime real estate for spambot harvesting.

B.net needs a "groups" or "clan" function, so that we can all join a single organization instead of having to add each other individually.

My name for now is just Cingular.
                    Oh ya they really screwed something with that last patch :(. Hpefully it gets settled today or tomorrow, wasting prime playing time!

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

dMM0811 checking in... My IGN is Antibody...

To all those who think zerg isn't spiffy... Well :) they are.

Comment

I have not played an RTS in ages, but I hope to start again with this :)

Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I'm under the name xDeTeR if anyone wants to add me however I've got 0 experience with starcraft so I'm going to be baaddd for the first little bit :P

Aliases I go by:

DeTeR

L1QuiiD

SK37CH

Comment

Hey all, just joined TG and looking for some people to team up with
                            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will watch the watchmen??

Comment

Deter pulling a little thread necromancy :D

Yea, if you want help look up BO's and practice them until you have it down pat, and then watch replay's of your race vs all other races to get a general idea of what to do. If you do that then you should be ahead of most everyone and start somewhere high gold to mid plat.

Former TG-21st
                              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...