What race do you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What race do you play?

I am in the the SC2 beta and I play Protoss. I like to zeal rush with a rounded army to follow up. I also enjoy Zerg for speed lings.

What races do you play?

Re: What race do you play?

I do like the Zerg most but they have been tougher to play with compared to the other 2 races.

Comment

Terran.

Comment

Terrans!

Comment

I started beta as Zerg, moved to Protoss, but had a hard time playing terran. I moved onto Random because I really like playing all the races and haven't looked back since. If I switch to a single race, It will probably be terran, because they are just so versatile, and have so many options as far as builds go. Still, why play a 3rd of the game :P, will probably stick to random.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Polska View Post
            I started beta as Zerg, moved to Protoss, but had a hard time playing terran. I moved onto Random because I really like playing all the races and haven't looked back since. If I switch to a single race, It will probably be terran, because they are just so versatile, and have so many options as far as builds go. Still, why play a 3rd of the game :P, will probably stick to random.
            Yeah I am starting to see myself do that. Playing random is fun since you never know who you will be playing :D

Comment

I have been playing with Protoss the last few days and I am starting to really like them, which is kind of ironic because I hated playing as Protoss in Starcraft 1/Brood War because their armies felt sluggish, took too long to build and were usually quickly overwhelmed by Zerg. Now it is the opposite for me :D

Comment

Originally posted by Polska View Post
                I said Terran because that's my preferred race. I actually play more random than any, and my profile lists protoss and zerg as my most (non-random) played race.

Comment

I play as mainly zerg and toss. Zerg i feel has the most benefits because it can easily outmatch any other races in economy and can fork out massive amounts of units at the snap of a finger. All the others can do this, it is just highlighted in zerg to me.

I play in plat. solo( its a joke now) and would like a decent 2s partner.

Comment

Terran will always have a place in my heart.
                    Happiness is a warm sniper rifle

Comment

Originally posted by dMM0811 View Post
                      I play as mainly zerg and toss. Zerg i feel has the most benefits because it can easily outmatch any other races in economy and can fork out massive amounts of units at the snap of a finger. All the others can do this, it is just highlighted in zerg to me.

I play in plat. solo( its a joke now) and would like a decent 2s partner.
                      I'm always down for having a practice partner. Let me know when you can play.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X