Midnight LAUNCH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight LAUNCH!

So guess what people!? Starcraft 2 is less than one day away from being released! Who all is going to a midnight release? This will actually be my first time to go to a midnight release for any game that I have ever wanted to buy. I'm freaking excited! So what are you going to do after you have bought the game? Singleplayer, with its massive 30 mission campaign; a few skirmishes against the cpu to learn the units in MP, or are you just going to jump right in to MP matches?!

I have never been so excited about a game before. Here is the new trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_E83GfWM-A
    sigpic

Re: Midnight LAUNCH!

Unfortunately the store I pre ordered in is not having a midnight launch. I will be patiently waiting until the morning to pick up my game. I will most likely play through the campaign before I go online as I got a good taste for that in the beta. Really wish I could play it tonight ugh, oh well.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I will be too busy to wait at the store tomorrow, so after I finish one of my classes on Thursday, I will be picking it up.

Comment

wahh im so jealous of u guys, my friend got his pre order to and i really wanted to get it!! please do tell how it is!!
        sigpic lTG-Irrl Ashikabi

Dont get STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) from your STD (Short Term Decision) LOL
        ~My Sister~

Comment

I plan on getting some sleep before sc2 kills any form of resting that currently exists in life for the next couple days. So I opted for the 10am digital download.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
          In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Played through 4 missions on Brutal (hardest difficulty). Nothing hard for a seasoned vet so far. Some of the achievements take an extra playthrough or two to get which adds to the fun and difficulty (each mission has 3 achievements from what I can tell). I would go into more details of SP but don't want to ruin any elements for people :). There are additional things to do between missions though. Some great easter eggs between missions if you are a fan of the series :D.

I have had my fill of multiplayer in beta so probably won't play online for a couple days while I gorge myself on single player.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Polska View Post

I have had my fill of multiplayer in beta so probably won't play online for a couple days while I gorge myself on single player.
              Yea, I'm playing through single player as well and won't be online for a couple days either. I love the options and interactions they added.
              XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X