This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to TG? Introduce Yourself!

Seeing a few new players in the TG community coming over to the Starcraft side of the house. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Re: New to TG? Introduce Yourself!

Not exactly new to TG but new to Starcraft, i played RTS on an expert level (mostly AOE2 and 3) but never tried Starcraft. Just ordered my copy, i should get it tomorrow.
    sigpic

Comment

Not new to Starcraft of TG, but figured I would throw my name up here anyway so we can see whos here :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hey guys. Just Bought bad company 2 and was looking fo ra good community. I am also a pretty commited SC2 player and I thought I would drop my name here and say hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Renaissance View Post
          Hey guys. Just Bought bad company 2 and was looking fo ra good community. I am also a pretty commited SC2 player and I thought I would drop my name here and say hi!
          Great to have you here! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Renaissance View Post
            Glad you dropped by, and hope your enjoying it.

As for me, not really all that new to TG. Been on again, and off again for quite a few, BF2, 2142, and Arma2 to name a couple that I have been in the servers for a couple times. Enjoying SC2 with the couple TGers I have played with.

If you see me in teamspeak, say hi, and I will be up for a few games.

Comment

Hi all. New to TG, getting into Arma II and SC2. Im a decent SC player, currently in a silver league and still learning. Id really like to find people to play 4v4 with... Any takers hit me up!
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will watch the watchmen??

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new to TG and starcraft. i am just looking to better myself and become a good all around Terran player. Practice Practice

Comment

Hello, i'm not new to TG or the SC series but i guess new to TGSC. I've played with TGNS (i think i've seen a few of you around here) and occasionally CS too. I'm currently playing zerg and just finished my 1v1 placement in silver. i'd like to play more or with people who can help me improve

Comment

Originally posted by jackel View Post
                    Hello, i'm not new to TG or the SC series but i guess new to TGSC. I've played with TGNS (i think i've seen a few of you around here) and occasionally CS too. I'm currently playing zerg and just finished my 1v1 placement in silver. i'd like to play more or with people who can help me improve
                    heyhey!!

feel free to link up with us on the saturdays @ 1700 EST for some KotH games, and we will help you with anything you need :)

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                    "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

Hey all, thought Id pop by

Was at TG for a while, if a couple of you guys remember me from BC2 Id be chuffed to bits. Started off at TG playing COD2/COD4 sometime ago, then moved to BC2 and a little bit of Total War, but since about March or so I havnt been on much due to real life stuff (Ive been diagnosed with ME, exams etc) and my auto-malfunctioning PC, among other things

In terms of starcraft, I never played SC1 but heard a lot about it, was really hyped up for SC2 and actually broke out my age of empires 1 CD since that was the closest style of game to SC. Im an FPS player at heart, but Im steadily improving through practice and watching various casters on youtube posting SC game play. Just in the last couple of days I seem to have gone through the phase of being a beginner and becoming a 'noob', currently being silver league rank 8 in my 2v2 division, but still bronze 15 in 1v1, havnt played 1v1 for a while

Im a protoss player, and before you say, I hate cheese. I wont proxxy 2gate you or whatever, the cheesiest I get is maybe using warp prisms around your mineral line mid game to allow me to expand

In conclusion, hey yall

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
                      "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

heyhey :D

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

Hey everyone, new to TG but have been playing SC2 for quite a while, prolly from about the 2nd week of realse i got it, loved it. Often play Protoss or Terran, but i am not that too bad at zerg either. Mainly go for mass units rather then all round, great fun if you are playing with a group of people that are good. Mainly play 4v4 or 3v3 as i like the big numbers, always find i am rubbish on my own.

Comment

hi, wecome to TG :D, feel free to grab me on TS and we can play some games!

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to TG but not SC2. I also play medal of honor and black ops, just wanted to say hi.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X