Resolution?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution?

Does SC2 only support certain resolutions? Is 1900x1080 one of them? And if so how does it look when the monitor is native 1900x1080 or 1900x1200?
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Resolution?

yeah, it supports a lot of resolutions. It looks great 1920x1080.. thats what I run right now.

Comment

There's also a config file that allows you to manually enter in resolutions (not sure if it works though) but it does support every resolution up to 1980.

Comment

Thanks for info
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

There is an option which allows you to play Fullscreen (windowed). it essentially just stretches to whatever your desktop resolution is. As a plus this allows for instant alt tabbing in and out (for some reason sc2 is slow for alt tabbing back in).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X