Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starcraft II Game Night - Saturday's @ 1700 EST !!! Updated 25 August 2010 !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft II Game Night - Saturday's @ 1700 EST !!! Updated 25 August 2010 !!!

First off, Welcome to Tactical Gamer. If you are new to TG, please read the Rules of Conduct and Information and then Introduce Yourself Here.

What: Starcraft II Game Night
    When: Every Saturday @ 1700 EST
    Where: TG Teamspeak & Battle.net US Server

We will begin with 1v1 match ups until everyone has played at least one game. The main goal is to get everyone together and have fun. We will split match ups into gold league and below and platinum and above. This way all players will be able to play at or around the proper skill level. Everyone will be given the opportunity to play. I encourage everyone to spectate each game in order to give constructive feedback after the match is over.

To view our regular player count for these events, please visit http://sc2divisions.com/custom/tactical-gamer/66.

Teamspeak is REQUIRED in order to attend these events. You do not need a microphone.

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP/Port: Available here to registered forum members.
    Username: You're in-game name
    Password: none
    Channel: Starcraft II - listed under Real Time Strategy

Maps that will be used for 1v1 include:

# Blistering Sands - 2 players
    # Desert Oasis - 2 players
    # Scrap Station - 2 players
    # Steppes of War - 2 players
    # Xel'Naga Caverns - 2 players
    # Kulas Ravine - 4 players
    # Lost Temple - 4 players
    # Metalopolis - 4 players
    # Delta Quadrant - 4 players
    Last edited by Tllyx; 08-25-2010, 08:51 PM.

re: Starcraft II Game Night - Saturday's @ 1700 EST !!! Updated 25 August 2010 !!!

Due to school starting and players being unable to stay up as late on Sunday nights, we will be moving SCII Game Night to Saturday. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.

Comment

re: Starcraft II Game Night - Saturday's @ 1700 EST !!! Updated 25 August 2010 !!!

Unfortonatly, I work saturdays, so it might be tough for me to get on until late.

And as a side note, these are great ways to get solid tips on how to improve your game. It isnt uncommon for multiple dimand players to be watching, and notice the small things that you are doing wrong, and are more than willing to point it out to you. And, at the same time, just have some fun with your fellow TGers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
        Due to school starting and players being unable to stay up as late on Sunday nights, we will be moving SCII Game Night to Saturday. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.
        YEA!!! YES!!! SPROGE LOVES YOU!!!!!!! tytyty!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
        "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

Err well crap then, for us real men who play sports at school that means that we cant make the saturday date :( , no one schedules workouts on Sundays.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
            Err well crap then, for us real men who play sports at school that means that we cant make the saturday date :( , no one schedules workouts on Sundays.
            Something about "real men" and "sports at school" do not go together. Graduate high school and we'll talk :)

Comment

+rep sent to tllyx....

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
              "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

This is like 9 AM for me on Sunday so I can finally make it! And yes, even though I am in Japan I am in US battle.net
                ---Bellicosity---

Comment

Re: Starcraft II Game Night - Saturday's @ 1700 EST !!! Updated 25 August 2010 !!!

So do we sign up for these events or is it just a show up and play kind of thing. Obviously show up on time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Starcraft II Game Night - Saturday's @ 1700 EST !!! Updated 25 August 2010 !!!

no signups, just show up and play.

Comment

I should be able to make this week's session :)

Comment

I might be able to make the first hour or so but i recomend this to every new SC2 player! Its a great way to get tips and get better at SC2
                        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I should be there this saturday :)

Comment

I'm definitely gonna be there for this. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two and become a better sc2 player.

Comment

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
                              Something about "real men" and "sports at school" do not go together. Graduate high school and we'll talk :)
                              Hey Tllyx

Former TG-21st
                              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse