Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matched with angry people?

Recently, I've been coming across alot of people who
    - when they lose, they IM you saying "**** you/don't be an *******/what a bull**** strategy"
    - when you say glhf, they reply "**** you"
    - ingame, insult you and trash talk a wee bit too much

I wouldn't mind, but it's happening a lot recently.
    Anyone else bothered by this? Or am I just placed in divisions filled with angry people?
    Without teamwork, you'll never survive.
    Without betrayal you'll never win.

Re: matched with angry people?

I think it's just a phase. You'll notice all the angry people are in a block stuck at the same point in a ladder. Hopefully you can just move past them. Never had people IM me before.

Comment

I've gotten those people before. Its aggravating but dont let it get to you
      ---Bellicosity---

Comment

its a strat to get off balace, dont listen to them!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
        "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

It's the internets. Anonymity allows people to behave like complete tards without others knowing who they really are. This happens in virtually every online game.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
            It's the internets. Anonymity allows people to behave like complete tards without others knowing who they really are. This happens in virtually every online game.
            Im close to perfecting a technology that will let you punch people through the monitor.

Should stop this asshatery
            ---Bellicosity---

Comment

Originally posted by DLBlue View Post
              Im close to perfecting a technology that will let you punch people through the monitor.

Should stop this asshatery

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
              "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

There's always the ignore feature.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I havnt actually experianced much of this, apart from someone flaming their own teammate, or if theres obvious uber-cheese. Just think of it as while theyre typing theyre not macroing

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
                  "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Yeah, I've had a couple of people do that. My brother actually had one guy get real angry at him during his 2v2 placement matches. The guy teched straight to mass carrier and his partner teched to Battlecruisers. My brother and his friend had built a lot of low tech units like Marines, Marauders, Stalkers, Zealots, etc. When the armies clashes, my brother and friend crushed the opposing army with their AA. The guy then complained that massing low tech units was a noob strategy. I was actually watching this battle and I busted out laughing, couldn't stop for a whole 5 minutes.

Another time, I was playing a 3v3 with my brother and a friend. We were losing the battle and this one guy on the other team kept trashing talking us. Telling us his population count as it kept going up to max and other stuff. Near the end of the game one of his allies sent an army of mass Thors to attack me, I thought it was over for me, but my friend intercepted it with an army of stalkers and zealots and wiped it out. We quickly massed an army of lower tiered units and launched an all out attack on the enemy base. With our combined armies and some pretty good tactics on our part, we were able to crush the enemy and win the game. I have to say I felt really proud after that match.

There are just some people out there who can't take the idea of losing. When someone goes so far as to pm you after you beat them and rage, just know you beat them fair and square and they are just pissed at themselves.
                    sigpic

Comment

It doesn't matter what kind of game u play. there will be always some people that cant handle a lose or something. so they need to flame u. i play SC2 too and for me its more friendly such as Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars 3. ive played this game 2 years and there are a lot more flamer-guys then in SC2. maybe the reason is that CnC3 got a chatlobby. so after a badass match ur enemy is able to freak out there. and shows everyone who got the bigger jigger

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X