Ntw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ntw

Just curious as it is $7.50 on Steam today.
    Is this game a significant improvement over ETW? I love Total War but just wondering if this is even worth getting....
    Aliases - BF2142: A_Dead_Duck
    - BFBC2: A_Dead_Duck
    - BF3: Shade54

Re: Ntw

Are you REALLY going to play it or are you going to be just playing Shogun 2 when it comes out? Sure it may only be $7.50, but that's what Steam wants you to think. I have a LOT of games that I haven't even played yet that I bought because it was on sale. Beware the sale!

Comment

Re: Ntw

Originally posted by Wafflebot View Post
      Are you REALLY going to play it or are you going to be just playing Shogun 2 when it comes out? Sure it may only be $7.50, but that's what Steam wants you to think. I have a LOT of games that I haven't even played yet that I bought because it was on sale. Beware the sale!
      Yeah I am not even sure I will get Shogun 2 right away. I played the demo and wasn't very impressed. (yes I do know the demo isn't the finished work =D)
      I picked up Rome, M2, and Empire in a sale last year for $12 whole package and I played a little of Rome, quite a bit of M2, and a ton of Empire so I know that about sales =D
      The sale for Napoleon is over now so too late but I was really wondering if it is a significant improvement over Empire? I love Empire, my favorite Total War yet, and was mainly curious if Napoleon is better.
      Aliases - BF2142: A_Dead_Duck
      - BFBC2: A_Dead_Duck
      - BF3: Shade54

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse