Tactical Gamer clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer clan

For what it's worth, the Steam Group "Tactical Gamer" has been made into a clan by yours truly. I don't plan on doing any grand things with it, but there it is.

Re: Tactical Gamer clan

I don't think I understand. What is the difference between a group and a clan? :P

Comment

The steam group is a general steam community thing, the 'clan' is a specific Shogun 2 thing, like a guild or something ingame

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
        The steam group is a general steam community thing, the 'clan' is a specific Shogun 2 thing, like a guild or something ingame
        You can make a 'guild' type thing in Shogun 2? I'm so lost. I need to stop playing the tutorials I think. Either that or I'm stuck in the mindset of an MMO clan. How do I join and/or learn more about this?

Comment

Well, you can and you can't, basically if you are in a steam group that plays shogun 2 you can create a clan for that steam group ingame and engage in clan vs clan battles and such, I haven't looked into the specific features / benefits of this system as of yet however, still mashing my way through singleplayer.

If you are in the TG steam group joining the clan should be automatic as far as I'm aware however, just clicky the clan warfare button on the multiplayer world map thing.

Comment

Maybe the Steam group is the first reason I'm not understanding this. I just joined the "Tactical Gamer Total War (TG NTW)" group. I'll investigate more when I get home. I would like to play some Shogun 2 when I get home. Only 5 hours to go!

Comment

awesome thank you for doing this
              |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
              Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
              sigpic
              Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

Comment

Basically, when you join the Avatar Conquest mode, you'll have an option to join a clan (one of the buttons near the top). Any Steam Group that you belong to will show up in a list, and you can click on them and select "make this group my clan" or something.

Comment

Ahh.. Good to know. Thanks Gill! I'll be sure to use that clan then in the future. :D

Comment

Anyone got a link for the steam group then?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Definitely a thumbs up for this 'clan' thing in Shogun 2. It would be nice to see TG giving it some on arguably the best Total War game since Rome.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X