X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

If you play Total War and want to start a community here at TG, please write a brief summary of who you are & what you play.
    sigpic

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi,

TMAN - I play Napoleon Total War, PR and BC2 sometimes....I think I wore out Empire Total War, and Napoleon is so much better I may never see it again...

I live in Germany and work for the Army over here (American).

T
    sigpic

Comment

Hi
      I'm CallousDisregard and I started playing Medievel Total War, then Rome and now Napoleon.
      I play PR and NTW, usually on alternating nights.
      I play on Easy settings because NTW is my PR de-compression game but I would like to fight online and see how I do against humans.
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Hey folks. Warlab here.
        You've probably seen me aroud the community if you've been here the last few years. PR, ArmA, BC2 mostly.

I've messed with MTW and RTW in the past but it's all Napoleon Total War of late.

Im warlab1 on Steam.

|

Comment

Proper intro later. In the mean time I announced the forums on the Steam TG ETW community page.

Comment

Hey, I am MacLeod|, I generally play RTW with some M2TW and ETW as well, along with BC2 & 2142.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Hi, I'm Axis and I am a NTW commander who likes sending his men straight into enemy defenses. If you have a defense, I will be there to send men into it.

Comment

I have all of them, love them but don't get a whole lot of time to play.
                Do or do not, there is no try....
                -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Hi I'm Paint.

You may have seen me around TG at PR, BC2 and occasionally CoD and ArmA. I played the original Medieval: TW to death, but haven't played any since. TMAN and warlab soon sorted that out, so now I'm installing Napoleon. Looking forward to battling it out with you guys once I've got my teeth into the single player.

Comment

Hi Blind here

Ive been playing the Total War series for a while now, I still have the Shogun Total War disks (all three of them...), I also have R:TW, E:TW and N:TW. Nowadays though i only really occasionally play N:TW, unless the mood strikes me and I spend a weekend doing a grand campaign on one of the games. At TG I started off playing COD4 and WAW and a bit of CS:S, and at the moment I'm heavily into BC2. I know I have all the TW games other than Medieval 1 and 2, but I'm not really that amazing at the series. FPS is my main genre, RTS and RPG come second, but basically I'll play just about any strat if i find the disk; AOE1 and 2, C&C, Commandos 2 (lol), Supreme commander.... heck if you call Rollercoaster Tycoon an RTS then I've got that as well.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
                    "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Close combat 2? :)
                      I'm Balfa. You may know me from such TG hosted games as CoD & PR.
                      I picked up the original shogun on the cheap after medieval came out. Loved it. Then I got Rome and loved it too, but my campaign always ends and the game gets installed whenever I overreach, take a province, and the ai takes it back a turn out two later. RAAAAGE QUIT!

I recently got empire for $12 and now shogun 2.

I also have the unrelated, though eerily similar shogun boardgame :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Hello i'm Sushi, I play everything in the Total War series 9except shougun 2 because i don't have it yet). I also play PR pretty much everychance i get

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
                        Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Hey, HighPriest here.

I play M2TW, ETW, RTW, PR, CoD4, MW2, CoH, Dow...the list goes on, probably easier to list games I don't play :P

I'm always up for some gaming, especially TW style. My favourite has to be M2TW, just love the Medieval era, shining armoured knights, peasants with pitchforks and all that jazz! :P

Usually up for a game, add me on Steam if anyone wants to play sometime, my account is - highpriest999

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X