Early XMAS Gift From ACE??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early XMAS Gift From ACE??

They must be listening to players now and stopped breaking things because what they are doing now is EPIC!

Finally something I can check off my list of "THINGS ACE NEEDS TO FIX"

FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Early XMAS Gift From ACE??

Wow. I might actually pick that rifle up now. Despite my love of ironsights, that thing always annoyed me too much ;p

On another note - that M203 flew how far? Did they redo the physics for it or something, or am I just thinking he's aiming a lot lower than he actually is? Because he looks pretty horizontal with just a bit of raise.

Comment

@Jacezz with how ArmA2 handles zooming in, the ACE team chose to let the user customize what the ladder was zeroed into, (up to 400m) So in the video above it may be preset for a longer than default ranging. It is not terribly fun try try to aim into the sky while trying to keep a target centered.

The above upcoming fix along with the ingame keybind and option changing has been a very welcome change.
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Hey this is pretty cool..

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Now if only the developers and ACE could use these videos and implement them into the game I'd be happy!! The infantry movement doesn't feel real at all. The way they walk with weapons up or down feels lazy.

FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...