173rd guys for OA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 173rd guys for OA

Hi guys, as a side project from Project Reality, i have been working on some 173rd men.
    As I get close to release, I want to receive feedback and suggestions from the communities of arma 2, and thought maybe this one would be interested .
    Here are some WIP shots -

They all wear IBA's , IOTV's , some with groin pads, and all will have different loadouts .

If you have an IBA or IOTV , post your setup (or pm me it) , if you want to see it in game!

there may or may not be any multicam in this addon. I am yet to make the new plate carrier model.
    I have thought about MOLLE rucks and proper radio sacks , donators , references, anything is accepted :)
    ACE support is also planned, as a seperate config. I will have a friend from ace help me with this, but if you wish to help make custom loadouts for each soldier , let me know via pm. I may release a 'private beta' here for this community.

sorry for the mess of text, I need to get some sleep :)

cheers,
    fox

Re: 173rd guys for OA

Lookn' good!!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
      Lookn' good!!! :)
      this
      sigpic
      Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

so what made you choose to make the 173rd?

Besides this they look pretty dang good!

Keep up the good work!
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

restrepo , a documentary by Natgeo.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZmJ9iYWx5o
          I wanted to honor these men.. and of course because I have Ebank's Kunar province map.

thanks guys :)

Comment

the only thing that i can see that would need fixing is the hand disappearing behind the webbing whilst holding the gun which i think is an easy fix, apart from that it look great! :D

Comment

unfortunately it's an animation problem. I can't really fix it easily. It is on all units , especially ones with big body armor.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X