Invasion 44 released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion 44 released!

Thats right folks, the Inv44 team have released there total conversion mod for Arma2!

-Requirements-

-ARMA2 v1.07
    -ARMA2 Beta Patch 72588:

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.c...uild_72588.zip

-Operation Arrowhead / Combined Operations Support-

Although the modification will load with Combined Operations it has not been optimised fully and therefore at this time we cannot fully support it. We hope to shift development over to Combined Operations with our first patch so full support is coming!
    Operation Arrowhead (standalone) will remain unsupported due to our use of base ARMA2 units. The modification may work but we have not tested the standalone version at all.

-Content-

Here's a brief summary of what is included in version 2.0. Be sure to check the classlist.txt for a full list of units objects weapons and ammunition:

Soldiers

German, British and US ground forces - (Heer and FsJ for the Germans), (British Commandos), and (Army and Rangers for the Americans).
    15+ infantry weapons

Vehicles

20+ German vehicles - including tanks, recon vehicles and troop carriers.
    10+ Allied vehicles - including tanks, recon vehicles, troop carriers and landing craft.

Aircraft

P-51, C47 & Bf109

Amphibious

LCM and LCVP landing craft

Missions

7 MP Missions
    5 SP Missions

Soundtrack

Over 30 minutes of original music by SFG

Other

Ambient Environment objects - ships and aircraft for atmospheric purposes, not actually playable.
    Ballistics coding

- Download Below -

Download @ ArmedAssault.info (Size: 813MB)
    http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...addons&id=1576

Download @ HAVOC COMPANY (Size: 822MB)
    http://www.havoc-company.com/downloads/invasion44V2.rar

Hotfix 2.1
    http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...id=1577&game=1
    Hotfix 2.2
    http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...id=1578&game=1

Thanks for the hosts!

Last edited by Impulse 9; 10-30-2010, 11:46 PM. Reason: ADDED: Hotfix Information

Re: Invasion 44 released!

Nice.. I've been waiting for this for a while!

Comment

Let the fun begin!!! Been looking forward to this for a long time!!!
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Ohh... Looks nice...
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

just out of curiosity, if we put this on our servers would anyone be interested in having a ww2 night?

Comment

yes
            sigpic
            Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

"admin hat off"

YES YES YES YES

Spartan 4

Comment

Oh hell yes I'd be interested!

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Working thru some logistics on it right now...

May end up running this on ArmA2:CO, not ArmA2.
                  Current requirements of installing ArmA2 Beta Patch for many of our users may present issues with how they have installed ArmA2:CO.
                  Additional hofixes coming in at 200mb the first day and 100mb today are also a source of concern with keeping everyone on the same level and preventing confusion on what is being ran.
                  The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Dont tell me TG is now suppoting this and changing a server over?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

There is nothing about changing a server over. Please don't get any fireworks started guys. Browna is just asking if people would be interested if we had a special night where we could let people play this mod. It's not a full time thing!

It's just an idea to provide something different for a night during the week. Maybe people are tired of modern stuff and want to play one night during the week with something different.

You don't have to like it.

Spartan 4

Comment

Been playing with this today on another server with A2:OA(CO) (to bypass the beta patch concerns) runs well enough. The built in missions are okay, but the AI seems pretty dumb. A number of normal features just dont work with the built in classes. You can not throw grenades/plant satchels. Some weapons have improper muzzle flashes (which block out the whole screen).

Hell we even set it up to run well with ACRE, which was pretty awesome for some of the night/paradrop missions. The 4 player recon mission on the beach and dodging patrols, avoiding dogs while getting intel on the beach landing area was a blast with ACRE.

But this is a 1gb mod in it's current state with a new 100 to 200mb update coming out each day at this point.
                        Many units do not work as intended, and there are definite quirks to the weapons/function.
                        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

they already know that grenades/satchels dont work in CO, they have said several times that some of the features dont work with CO. Really it needs to be played on just arma2 for it to work. and trust me it does!

Comment

ugh WW2. ill pass.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                            The BigC

Comment

You only pass because they dont have styling pink shirts to wear in WW2...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X