Why So Empty?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why So Empty?

I've been lurkin around here again... this past week and I've noticed the servers aren't as live as they were some months back... anyone know why?

Re: Why So Empty?

School/work has picked up, its the time of the year. I'm sure it will get more active as thanksgiving rolls around.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...-so-empty.html

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
      There was also some community fallout because of some players not agreeing with the way the admin team was operating. So alot of players left because of it.

Comment

I like to blame Dredge, every problem can be traced directly back to him. For example, I just ran out of milk, clearly a result of him playing more MOH than arma

Comment

Both Sandi and Socom hit the nail on the head

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by POTATO View Post
            I like to blame Dredge, every problem can be traced directly back to him. For example, I just ran out of milk, clearly a result of him playing more MOH than arma
            Tier 1 guys like having strong bones....what?......Its not like I took your three left socks that were in the dryer..........or did I?? Muahahahahaha :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X